IN STOCK NOW!
CHESS Magazine - December 2011
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- European Team Championships - IM Malcolm Pein and John Saunders cover the event which
saw Germany come out as surprise winners, and GM Nick Pert
gives us the low-down on England’s performance
- Hoogeven - Yochanan Afek reports on the annual
chess festival in the Netherlands
- 4NCL - 1st Weekend - Richard Palliser reports back from the opening weekend
of the British Team League
- Gormally on Chess - English GM and author Danny Gormally on why your chess
shouldn’t be hard, it should be concrete!
- Christmas Quiz - Steve Giddins brings you a series of festive brainteasers
- Interview: Magnus Carlsen - Janis Nisii brings you Magnus’ most candid interview to date
- The Best of 2011 - Sean Marsh gives us his view on the best chess releases of the year
Download a pdf file with the extract from this magazine.
*IN STOCK NOW!*