IN STOCK NOW!
CHESS Magazine - September 2011
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- British Championship, Sheffield - The strongest line up in years... and Mickey won again! Full report,
photos, annotations by Richard Palliser and Gawain Jones, report
on the Seniors by Paul Timson, results...
- Biel GM Tournament - Magnus versus Morozevich ... who would win?
- From Checkmate to Check-Raise - Dave Bland looks at the similarities between chess and poker
- Dortmund Sparkassen - Big Vlad Kramnik goes to Dortmund, Big Vlad wins!
- World Team Championship - Armenia punch above their weight in China, Russia disappoint
- Karpov: Pragmatism Raised to Artistry - Tibor Karolyi on the great world champion and his secret
Download a pdf file with the extract from this magazine.
*Available in store now!*