eBook: Attacking Chess: The French: A dynamic repertoire for Black - Simon Williams
Paperback, 320 pages
Grandmaster Simon Williams presents an ambitious opening repertoire for Black in the ever-popular French Defence. One of the world’s most creative players combines his attacking talent with the traditionally solid French structure, resulting in a powerful armoury of opening weapons. This will prove ideal for players who like to seize the initiative and cause problems for their opponents from the outset. Williams’ recommendations in the French are based on his own repertoire which he has successfully employed at Grandmaster level.
Attacking Chess is a brand new series of opening repertoire books. It focuses on traditional attacking openings, as well as creative and forceful ways to play openings that are not always associated with attacking chess. It provides ambitious repertoires designed for players of all levels.
- A Grandmaster's repertoire in the French Defence
- Packed with new ideas, analysis and novelties
- Illustrative games explain typical plans and tactics.
THIS ITEM IS AN E-BOOK
- This product is available as a download only. The only thing that is posted to you is a receipt.
- Your e-Book will be delivered to you as soon as you complete the ordering process. It will be emailed to the address you supply during the checkout stage (make sure that you type your email address correctly!)
- The e-Books are in CBH format - which will require a piece of Chess Software that can read ChessBase format file. For example, Fritz, ChessBase, ChessBase Light, ChessBase Reader, Junior, Shredder, Hiarcs, ChessTiger. If you do not own any of this software then you can download ChessBase Light absolutely free from www.chessbase.com